Portuguese Spain English

Review: Macadamia natural oil healing oil spray

Wednesday, November 27





I bought this product on a trip to the states because i heard a lot about it on youtube and on plenty of blogs .

The 2oz (60ml) one was about $14.50 which is a lot for the amount of product but i tought that so much hype would be worth the price.

The first time i sprayed it on my hair i was impressed for the smell it was like a really ratchet man`s cologne  , quite overwhelming but don´t worry it does´t linger on the hair.

about the product, well i didn´t liked it has a water consistency and i felt that it did nothing particular for my hair, i gave to my sister and she told me the same :(


it disappointed me a little because their other products are really good .

anyway, what do you guys think about this product ? have you tried it ?