Portuguese Spain English

Myth or miracle #2: Crece pelo boe

Sunday, March 30

Hello!

Today i´m gonna do my second myth or miracle and this one is about a pretty well raved product from dominican republic, crece pelo by boe 





I started using this product two months ago because i saw really good results on the internet specially one from the brazilian blogger duda fernandes.

i started by measuring my hair before anything, like i always do, then i kept using it washing my hair 4 times a week with the shampoo and the mask.

first time using it (shampoo and mask)  i noticed my hair kind of poofy not frizzy just "poofy" but i kept using it , then after a month i started to see my hair really dry but really really dry with ends like this 

I kid you not! this is a microscopic view but all the ends of my hair looked like that and no, i 
don´t use heat on my hair and i haven´t been color treating my hair for a while so i  said to my self:  
ok i´m gonna finish the two months to see the results , today i measured my hair and my hair is 1cm SHORTER! than it was before, i mean ?!! i heard that this product really dries your hair but also i heard that it was supposed to make it grow longer not shorter!

This is shocking to me because on the blog that i told you earlier the girl shows a really beautiful long shiny hair, i know her hair was already that shiny and pretty  without the crece pelo but in the photos of her review you can see all the growth that she got! and she even says that it works like a charm!

On other reviews the girls say that it have worked BUT i can´t see any particular growth. anyway i guess every hair is different right?

For me it didn´t worked and i still have half a bottle of shampoo and almost all the mask because i got the bigger one and a little goes a long way so i think i´m gonna give it to a friend for her to try out so i can review this product with other type of hair.

I personally would not recommend it but if you want to give it a try you sure can!

Have you tried it? let me know


post signature