Portuguese Spain English

Rapunzel project: March

Sunday, April 13


Hi guys!

in case you didn't know this rapunzel projct updates are about my hair growth progress and the products that i used for that purpose , last month i said that i was going to use the crece pelo line which i already reviewed here .

I was supposed to write this update on march 28 but my hair didn't grow , not even a little (i measured it 3 times) that's why i didn't post it but i decided to do it anyway, even if i'ts a bit late ,just for having a true tracing.

I didn't took any pictures this time, the crece pelo line didn't work well for me, i still have alot of product left, maybe i'll try on the future.

On march i'm not using any special product , i'm just doing the capillary cronogram and using a redken shampoo, pretty normal routine. Except for the fact that i changed my diet to healthier one so the march "product" that i'm using is my new diet. 

I'll have the update pretty soon!

Happy sunday guys!

post signature